Wednesday, February 10, 2010

and i would walk 500 miles

sorry again for the lack of updates. my internet usage exceeded a few days before the end of my internet usage (yes, i have to brush up on my vocabulary) and so i was internet-less for a few days. which was pretty ok actually. i realised i can survive a few days without the internet. which is a good thing. and right now, i think i can prolly survive a few days without my handphone either since there's basically no one for me to sms or call. life is tragic, i think so too.

so the sister has went home. BOO. life sucks even more. i really miss my sister. :( i've come to realise that this LARGE studio is actually quite the very large. yes, singaporean me kicking in. i mean seriously. maybe now cause i'm sad and lonely therefore i feel it's very large. perhaps if i did share it with someone my sentiments wouldn't be the same. but yes. right now, i'm feeling like it's s pretty big place for just lonely little me. it's really quiet too. minus the practically every 10 minute tram passing by sound. which is strangely soothing (like there is life out there thank goodness) and annoying at the same time.

the bunch of bananas i bought from victoria market on saturday are starting to get all black-ish. 5 bananas in a day is so not good. ok fine, i think it is actually very good for your bowel system. but seriously. carbo overload it feels.

i attempted to run yesterday. and yes, attempted is totally the correct word. i think i ran for 20 minutes top. HAHA. yes, i'm a total loser, i know. well to be fair, i had stitches so i really couldn't run anymore. but i admit i'm totally unfit. so i told myself, ahwell, little bit a day. soon enough i'll be fit again and i may be running 1 hour a day. is that even alot? i wonder. yes and to force myself to run, i shall go to dfo on friday and buy myself a visor (a cool one of course) and wristbands to wipe my sweat when i run. totally the coolest thing ever. all (ok mostly all) the tennis players wear it and it's super cool. hahahha. so perhaps after i've spent money and all this nonsense i'll be forced to run. yes. cannot let any money go to waste while i'm over here. life sucks. tell me about it. want to buy those ipod thingys as well. but they cost freaking 40 bucks plus they're hideous. i saw it a monash the other day. totally totally hideous. so now i'm running with my handphone and my limited songs because my handphone has this application called the walk mate which measures the number of steps you've taken. apparently, the health goal each day is 10 000. the closest i've gotten was 7000+ i think. yes, total loser, i agree.

the day i got 7000+ was when the sister left. i decided to save money by walking home after sending her off. no, not from the airport of course. that's suicidal. and definitely 10 000 steps. i walked home from spencer st. southern cross station is it? ohmygod. i still don't know the names. i need to get myself acquainted with melbourne. but back to the point. i walked home from spencer st. which is my opinion was quite a long walk. it took me approximately 4000 steps. which i once again thought was alot. haha. the weather was pretty nice and i thought i shouldn't waste money on transport home. since it was pretty much a walkable distance. yep. i've decided to go healthy and walk whenever i can. it's pretty much a walkable distance everywhere within the cbd. of course not far far beyond like, er camberwell. but yea, within the city seems reasonable. save money and lose weight. awesome. but of course only on nice weather days.

on monday, i went into the city for my free "make-up lesson". it wasn't much of a lesson. she just drew my eyes for me and applied a little concealor here and there. but it was pretty cool. she did teach me how to apply eye shadow and things like that. and told me that eye liner was just a matter of practicing. but ahwell. i don't think i'll ever get down to doing any of those things. first of all, i'm too lazy. and second of all, i'm just not that adventurous. i know, what's so adventurous about eye liner. well it is if you don't know how to do it and end up looking like amy winehouse, according to my friend. hilarious. i know. so yea. we'll see how it goes i guess. here are picture of my eyes which i took when i got home. you can't really tell, i know. but ahwell.

Photobucket

Photobucket
she actually applied a little blusher too. i'm sure you can't see. i had the hardest time getting the eye liner and mascara off. i panicked a little. i didn't want to look like amy winehouse permanently. seriously.

well i told myself to be healthy and go running today. plus the weather is quite awesome. it's pretty cool. according to my laptop it's 24 degrees but i'm sure my laptop's lying. it looks like it's going to rain though. which is quite worrying. but i should stop making excuses and just go run. yes. prolly at 5.30. since i ate lunch (which was a venti cup of home made coffee and 2 slices of bread. healthiest person ever, i know.) at prolly close to 2? don't want to get stitches again today. i wonder why it's called stitches.

well i think that's about it for today. i shall watch another episode of desperate housewives and if the weather doesn't get any darker/blacker/scarier, i'll go for my run. yes. i will.

No comments:

Post a Comment